The Porta-Booth Pro - Your Recording Studio At Home and on the Road description
Everyone that uses Harlan Hogan's Porta Booth Pro is really happy with the way it makes them sound. It's lightweight, easy to set-up, and totally worth the investment. TED-Ed has sent them to educators all over the world!"
- Jordan Reeves, TED-ED Program Facilitator
Our third generation Porta-Booth PRO is powered by world-renowned Auralex Acoustic Studiofoam. We've added new features like our ingenious Booth Lifter but managed to REDUCE it's weight to just seven pounds!"
- Harlan Hogan
Not long ago the vast majority of professional voice over sessions were recorded in full-fledged audio studios and auditions at casting directors and agent's offices. Today, the home studio revolution has rendered that modus operandi all but extinct. A professional sounding recording space for finished work AND auditions is a requisite tool of the voiceover trade. If money and space are no object building or buying a human sized sound booth is ideal, but impractical and unaffordable for most performers. And when you are on-the-road hauling along acoustic materials or "portable" booths that weigh 50 to several hundred pounds is a daunting proposition.
But getting great audio in acoustically untreated spaces got a lot easier with the introduction of our original Porta-Booth and the Porta-Booth Pro our larger, more robust audio booth that serves as a permanent and portable recording solution. The Pro accommodates larger and longer microphones, lengthy scripts and e-reading devices. Now in its second generation - with countless improvements - the seven pound Porta-Booth Pro is the best-selling portable recording booth worldwide. It's a professional quality sound studio that assembles in less than a minute - with the audio quality you'd expect from a human-sized sound booth - all at a fraction of the size and cost!
User reviews for The Porta-Booth Pro - Your Recording Studio At Home and on the Road -
The Porta-Booth Pro - Your Recording Studio At Home and on the Road features
- Rugged 600 denier fabric / Only 7 pounds / Air travels as checked or carry-on luggage
- 120% larger than the Porta-Booth Plus / Unique sonic stage "Auditorium" design.
- All interior surfaces treated with Auralex Acoustics Studiofoam #1 choice recording pros worldwide
- 2 way zippered bottom and rear slots for shot-gun mics cables boom arms. Corner straps add rigidity
- Anti-sway strap & Booth Lifter for boom arm mounting. Assembles in seconds Just close two zippers.